Friday, September 4, 2009

Moved from former location...

As I could not access my old blog account, I created another one...

I have moved form almightyshortone.blogspot.com to here! Yay me!

So anyways... Instead of just everyday monotonous life, I will speak about politics, and literature, and religion, and school, and family... more the things I love, rather than just what happened to me in code... yup... That was boring, and no wonder I had my cousin as a follower and that was it... besides, that was four months ago and I cannot update it since I lost the file that I had been keeping my "journal" in. So there goes that!

Ah, well...

That is it for this post... just had to give a little update... not that there is anybody out there to read it as of yet...

~ The Short One

No comments:

Post a Comment