Tuesday, October 6, 2009

NCIS LA

So... I seem to be running in week long sequences... ah well...

Did you just see NCIS LA? Yeah... March Air Force Base. That rocks. Even though Riverside gets a bad rap, it is still cool. All the people at school complain about the weather and the smog, but really? Just go home if you hate it that much.

That is how I feel about America in general. Yeah, we run America not the way you want, and we try to follow the constitution. You don't like it THAT much that you complain, and whine, and try to change us to old Soviet Russia (which is not that far off from what it is today... just a little better than what it is now...) then you can go back there. You don't like our history (the EVIL white man is ALWAYS the bad guy) then you can either deal, or g-o a-w-a-y.

Just a little rant for myself... I am really burnt out right now... and my head spins with words and concepts and I cannot seem to put to paper.

So I will end this here.

~ The Short One

No comments:

Post a Comment