Friday, October 9, 2009

Nobel Prize... Again...

So... my friend on Facebook put up this link.

http://blog.sarcasmsociety.com/politics/first-gore-and-now-obama.html

Yeah... I have tried really hard not to kill my sister at times this year... and I have succeeded... oh wait... that right there... the "s" word... takes me out of the running... oops! Hmmm... it seems today that now no one really has to earn things! (oh my... that was the Capitalist Pigs "e" word... I must go was my mouth out with soap now...),.

Oh... and by the way, Ghandi was never actually awarded the Nobel Peace Prize... he was killed two days before the nominations were over... so they wanted to give it to him, but they did not because he was dead... so instead of giving the prize to him and the money to a cause that Ghandi supported they let the bastard who killed him win!

Yeah... look up Roselind Franklin and see if she got her award.

No comments:

Post a Comment